Halloween treats --High Hopes

Eeek!!!! Its October 1st and I'm excited as this is my favorite time of year!! I love the cool Fall weather, Thanksgiving and Halloween. 
Let the fun begin!

 Halloween Jar of treats w/ decorated lid
Supplies Used ... 
 This little jar of treats was made with a recycled Jam jar.  Added Skittles, Chocolate Bars, M&M's and a handful of plastic Halloween spiders to the mix.  The cap was created by tracing the image and cutting out the circle with Xpressit Copic Paper.  The image was coloured and added to the lid.  Lots of cobwebs, spiders, ribbon to decorate the treat jar :)
Thanks for peeking!! Be sure to check out the new release from High Hopes, I'm super excited to share my creations with you this month! :)

3 comments:

  1. You always have the best ideas! So fun and creative as always!Love the how you coloured the hair on the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow where do you come up with these ideas! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Donna... you have the best little gifty ideas! Great project, Nat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)