Brr... -- High Hopes Stamps!

Happy Friday!

Hope all is going well! I've been creating with some of the new release stamps from High Hopes :)
With sweater weather just around the corner I decided to create a cozy design using ...



The image is coloured with Copic markers.  I fussy cut my little penguin friend and added some white liquid applique to the image.  I let the liquid applique dry for 24 hours then using a  heat gun to poof up the trim on the hat and inside the beverage too.

The bow is made from a soft jute (which reminds me of yarn), lots of buttons that have been threaded then hot glued into place, some snowflake pattern paper inside the scallop frame and a knit embossed background for a  bit of warmth and cozy fun!
Thanks for peeking, hope you have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)