Fuse Tool We R Memory & Halloween ATC's

 We're having a heat wave here in Toronto.  The weather is gross especially if you have no air conditioning (like me!)  I've been on Vacation for a few weeks and the basement has been my best friend (as it's cool down there!)

My cat above likes to help craft whenever possible! :)

Currently working on Halloween Atc's as part of a trade a friend is hosting on over at Swap Bot.
I picked up a Fuse Tool to make those fun little pockets filled with goodies that  you see around blog land. When I brought it home I realized that it looked a lot like a wood burning tool I had.....
 So... It turns out that the red wood burner works perfectly for creating pockets. I used a metal L square as my ruler and ended up  returned the Fuse.  Also discovered that page protectors are an economical alternative when creating your pockets!
I created a few ATC pockets filled with sequences and seed beads. 
 This technique will be perfect for shaker cards!
I have 10 ATC's made and 21 more left to create before the end of the month! Yikes !!
Thanks for peeking! Keep cool :)

1 comment:

  1. You are just soooo talented, I am amazed that there are no comments here....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)