Make a wish! - High Hopes Stamps

 Hi there and happy Wednesday!
I'm back with an easel card that I like to call ......
Make a Wish!
Right now we are having a snow storm  and I'm wishing that it would stop :)
We haven't seen a lot of snow this year and Mama Nature has a sense of humor, waiting until the beginning of March for a doozy of a storm like this!

This sweet Gal is wishing for something a little different than me.  I think it was for her flowers to grow really really big! Guessing she used a little Miracle Grow here :)

I think the garden is a  Happy place as it's so peaceful and relaxing!
The added polka dots are created with a white Sharpie poster marker.  If you don't have a white sharpie marker it really is a must have along with a Wink of Stella clear. 
The flowers were created in layers with pop dots for dimension!
Thanks for peeking!
*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)