Happy New Year 2016 !! One Crazy Stamper


Hi there and Happy New Year! I'm back to share a fun 2016 card with you.  I decided to create a gift with in the card and add a Tim's Treat to the package! 
The confetti was placed in a bag along with a piece of clear acetate (to hold the messy confetti in place) and the Tim Hortons Gift card placed on the opposite side of the confetti.
 Java Geek is available over at One Crazy Stamper and is super adorable! This set will be a well used stamps in my collection. Around these parts of town we are big coffee drinkers!
I actually received the following coffee go-a-long's this Christmas and I think every size was covered! That's a lot of Irish Cream, it may be a lifetime supply!!
Here's a close up of the card.  I sprayed a Tim Holtz Gold Metallic Mist to the black card stock.  It totally has a shimmery look and I love it! That sweet bow is also from YNS and if you ask Lora at One Crazy Stamper to order it in, I'm sure she would be more than happy to do so!
Here's the inside of the card, using the YNS coffee rings.  All I can say is  its a super super cool stamp !!!
Here are the products used and Purchased from OCS :)
 A quick pic of my a get together with my friends this Christmas.  Lots of laughs, crafting and coffee! 
Donna, Dar, and Me :)
Thanks for looking!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Java Geek Gift Card was created with YNS Java Geek, YNS Coffee Rings, YNSJava Geek Die Set, YNS Treat Topper Die Set, Copic Sketch Markers, Copic XPress It cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Miss Natalie! Love everything about this! Makes me want to go get Timmies! ;) and this stamps set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - that bow is completely adorable! A very fun card - I love the confetti idea. Off to pin this to my coffee card board :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic fun way to package a gift card. Wouldn't mind a coffee at yours too seeing what you put in it! Happy New Year! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!! That does look like a fun way to pack in a gift card! Lucky recipient, wish we lived closer to Tim's. Just can't take a 3hr jaunt, one way! And that's quite a stash of Bailey's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy and wow, this rocks, great job, and I have my stash of Baileys right here. Cheers friend! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card, Nat--wish I could have been with you guys! Oh wow--I love Bailey's so save me some & I'll be over--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great New Year party dear and your card/stamper idea is really very nice. I will consider using it for my formal party at convention center. Though it will be a small party but I want to make it perfect. Do you think this idea will work for me?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)