High Hopes -- My little hero!

 
It's Wednesday and I'm back again to share one more card using the totally Sweet "All about Boys" Gabriel loves soccer
I created the grass and background clouds using my Copics and added some stitches too. The Sentiment is also from High Hopes from their Sentiment Set#3
Added some extra star brads and paper clips to match the sentiment tag's theme.  The Admit one ticket was in my stash and was from some event at work ( I knew it would come in handy :) !!
Thanks for peeking, hope to see your creations before this months end!
 Coloured with Copic#'s BG000,BG01,Y21,Y28,Y23,C1,c3,C5,C7,B41,E50,E11,E31,E33,YG61, W1,W3,W5,R20
Join us in this months Challenge, I love seeing your creations!
Please visit my blog for further details!
Hope you join in on this month's challenge!
 If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

3 comments:

  1. Super adorable card, love the background looks amazing and all the little details are just the perfect things to completed this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! Adorable scene and wonderful coloring, Nat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)