Bob love his Lawn! High Hopes Stamps

 
I {heart} Bob! He's just a sweet guy (don't you think?)
You can find this smiling guy over at High Hopes Stamps found here
I ended up doing a little fussy cutting as I started off airbrushing a cloud background and messed it up.  So out came the scissors, I chopped of the background and added a pattern paper sky!  I have learned to work with my mistakes and proceed with completing my card (otherwise I would never complete a project)!
 
 
The yellow flowers, banner and butterfly are actually cut from a paint chip.  I really love reusing scraps in my project and putting my supplies to good use.
 
Copics Used, YG67,N4,B0000, YG99,T5,G24,N3,E47, E44, R22, YR00,R11,T9,Y00,B21,G21,YR61,T3,B99,E71,N5,T0,B93,E70,BG01,N8,E000, G0,B02,E42,N0,N2,T1,G94,0
 
Please visit my blog for further details!
Hope you join in on this month's challenge!
 If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

3 comments:

  1. Your cards always look like illustrations, Nat! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love how you fixed your mistake. I'm with you...no such thing as a mistake...only creative opportunities.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)