Road Trip

How about a little road trip? This is one of the new release stamps from High Hopes called "Bob Loves his motorcycle"! He's a cool dude, riding around on this beautiful Summer day :)
 
The Image is coloured with Copics and fussy cut.  Sun and rolling hills were hand cut with scissors along with added sewing stitches.  I like using a thick button thread which I find pops against my image.
 
Speaking of road trips I went on one myself and met the creative  gals over at High Hopes Stamps. So from left to right ..
Cheri, Donna, Karen. Lora. Jane and me :)
 
Thanks for peeking! Looking forward to next week as I will be showcasing another awesome "All About Boys" stamp from High Hopes.
 
Made With ..
Cricut Imagine Hopscotch
Sizzix Easel Die
Janome Sew Mini
Coats Button and Craft Thread
Glossy Accents
Black Soot Distress Ink
Copic Marker #'s R20,R21,R24,R27, E50,E21,E11,Y21,C0,C1,C3,C5,C7,B41,B00,W0,W1,W3,W5


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the stitching & hand-cut hills & Sun. Looks like you had a fun road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! My hubby would love it! The stitching really does stand out nicely. Glad you got to go on a road trip too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card, Nat! Love the stitching and distressing! Looks like you had a fun road trip too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card--love the stitching & your coloring is always amazing, my friend! Great picture--looks like you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)