Will a kiss make it better?

 
Its been a busy few weeks trying to get the most out of Summer before it ends. Made Peach Jam this week and also attended a friends beautiful backyard party!
 
 Unfortunately, I seem to be a walking hazard to myself lately. Started with banging my arm on the side of the deck, then while hanging laundry a walnut dropped  from our huge walnut tree at high speed hitting the same arm. Few days after that I managed to badly burn my arm on the kettle while making the morning coffee....
 
 Does anyone have some bubble wrap and a helmet I can use?? LOL :)
 
Anyways, its all good, and luckily I have a Nurse sitting behind me at work (thanks Miss K!! )
 
Thought this sweet Unity stamp had the perfect sentiment!
 
 
close up using Copics and creating a background for this sweet scene!
 
Also wanted to share a photo of my Friends Sweet daughter and her pup. I thought this photo was totally perfect for this stamped scene. This sweet gal is now in high school and just returned home  after taking a Summer Science credit  in Mexico. How cool is that? (Welcome home Miss B)!
 
I have a few K & Co Sticker Sets and would love to do a mini giveaway. Just leave a comment and I will have hubby pick a name next week!
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Nat - sounds like your arm could really use some tender loving care! Poor you! Hope it all heals quickly!

    Love your adorable card! Such a cute image! Hope you enjoy the end of your summer! No need to include me in the giveaway - just wanted to say hello and send some hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness nat!! you have had quite the week! hope your arm is doing better!! your card is absolutely adorable and the coloring is, as is always the case, perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Hope your arm is doing better. I made raspberry jam yesterday. And I have peaches ripening on the counter and plan to tackle them tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Nat--what are we going to do with you?! I'll see if there's an extra helmet around here--LOL! Seriously, glad it's better now. As you can imagine, your card touches my heart--so, so sweet! Love the picture of the kid & her puppy--a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nat, oh gosh, I hope your arm is getting better and no more beatings! That is the sweetest photo and it goes perfectly with your stamped image. Those sweet little flags are so perfect on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this image! So sweet, and you have colored it beautifully as always :) Please don't put me in your drawing since I was just the lucky one the other day!
    Try not to beat up that arm anymore this week! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're doing better now .. I wouldn't mind some bubble wrap to keep on hand for my self LOL. I love your sweet card .. just so adorable .. and it's true .. doesn't a kiss always make things better :) Beautiful colours here Natalie and a beautiful sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! What a week. I hope next week is better. Love the card. I just added this stamp to my wish list. The image is so cute! Sending Many Hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi nat. the card is sooo cute, the image and the sentiment and the photo so appropiate...thanks for the giveaway...
    keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nat,
    Hope I finally got it right. As always nice card! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)