Fabric flowers





Hope all is well with you. I've been busy making some fabric flowers. Here is one along with a mini pizza box which I thought would make a fun gift. The pizza box design is from Split Coast using the Martha Stewart score board. I've had this sentiment for awhile and it worked out well with the one single flower inside the box.

Thanks for peeking in :)

Made with ...
Echo Park PP's
Goosebumps texture spray
Tim Holtz fanciful buttons
Local King rubber stamp (sentiment)
pop dots
Glubers
Fairy Dust glitter
Nestibilities Lacy Circle

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box, Nat, and your fabric flower is amazing! What a special gift this will make! Hope you're doing well - hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea, Nat! Your flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flower is so pretty, nat and the presentation box is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful creations Natalie! I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is always wonderful, Nat & here are 2 great examples! I'm just in love with that flower, my friend. I want you to know that I nominated you for a Liebster award (easy choice!) & the details are here http://ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/saturday-surprises.html Only those of us with less than 200 followers are eligible. Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)