I {heart} snail mail!


There is nothing better than receiving a handmade card from a friend in the mail. I was fortunate enough to receive this gorgeous card from sweet Greta. I love the added flower combined with these soft colours and amazing sparkle, there are just so many great details added to her card. Greta, thank you so much for thinking of me and sending this beauty!
I also wanted to share a few photos of flowers made in my flower making class on Sunday. Yep, it's been a flowery few days and it makes me even more excited about gardening this year!
Have a great week, thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card from Greta, Nat! And I love your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty!! And a flower-making workshop sounds like a dream! Love how yours all turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Your flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the handmade flowers are gorgeous!! love the card you got from greta!! (ps i got one, too! she is just sooo sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card - Greta is such a sweetie :) Your handmade flowers are gorgeous! I took a flower-making class this past summer and we didn't make anything nearly as pretty as these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Greta's card and I want these flowers!!!!!! They're so BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card from Greta! Love the sparkle and the flower! Love your flowers too Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, so when are you coming to Oregon to show me how to make those flowers?! Wow are they gorgeous! So glad you like the card. I've always loved making cards but it's even better now that I know people who like to get a card from me! I love the flower card and goodies you sent to me--you're so thoughtful! Hope someday we can meet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers you made are beautiful....you should consider doing a tutorial on these lovelies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Have a great day :)